Tubular heaters are the perfect solution for those that are struggling to find an affordable and effective way to heat small and difficult to reach spaces in the home or rooms and areas that are prone to damp and condensation.
About Tubular Heaters
What are they?
Tubular heaters are a small, tube-shaped appliance that is available in a range of sizes from 1-foot to 6-foot long. They can come with or without a built in 3 pin socket which makes them super-fast to set to up with no need for expensive installations or they can be easily wired into the mains – whatever is required.
They are small, discrete and can be mounted to floors or walls, allowing them to fit easily into places that other heating sources are unable to reach.
How do they work?
Tubular heaters contain a heating element that when switched on, heats up from the inside and radiates outwards.
They are low wattage and require very little energy to run. They are designed to remain switched on constantly to run in the background, providing continuous, safe, low level heat ideal for areas, rooms or buildings that do not have or cannot be reached by the primary heat source.
Where and how can they be used?
Tubular heaters are extremely diverse and because they are exceptionally safe they are utilised across a wide variety of industrial, commercial and domestic settings such as;
- Lofts and attics
- Spare bedrooms
- Summer houses
- Utility rooms
- Garden buildings
- Log cabins
- Spare rooms
- Animal enclosures
- Chicken coups
- Guinea pig pens
- Rabbit hutches
What Are the Benefits of Tubular Heaters?
Tubular heaters provide an effective low-level background heat that is extremely useful for the colder months when there are buildings or areas that can be difficult and expensive to heat effectively.
Just some of the benefits of tubular heaters include;
- Small and discrete which is ideal for areas with limited space
- Work to efficiently maintain temperature levels
- Extremely safe especially compared to other heating sources
- Heat output is evenly distributed
- Tube heaters are cheap to buy with very low running costs
- Available with thermostatic temperature controls
- Can endure humid atmospheres and even minor water spills
- Can be easily mounted on brackets for walls or floors
- They don’t blow around dust so are ok for those with allergies or asthma
- They have a thermal out load cut out and auto-reset for safety
- Tube safety guards can be purchased to prevent children or pets from touching the tubes
- Provide effective frost protection
- Prevent the build-up of condensation that can lead to subsequent damp and mould problems
If you would like to find out more about our wide range of versatile, affordable, electric tubular heaters then do not hesitate to contact us and one of our helpful team will be happy to assist you.